Monday, 2:00 pm
Image for the Red Family in The Star was snapped by shaolintiger
Image for my solo photo for the red batik dress was sponsored by Usahawan Batik under UiTM Kampus Kelantan and Kementerian Pengajian Tinggi serta Perbadanan Pembangunan Wilayah Ekonomi Pantai Timur (ECERDC).
Thanks Brigette Rozario for the nice write up. check out the story in The Star, hard copy ado, soft copy version pun ado.
I m still holding back my appointment wt 2 tv stations…mbe next few months baru aku tayang muka lah. sokmo sangat kuor pun not good for RM’s development. biar slow2 lambat kuor asal ada tracking.
you nak panggil i to your channels or suratkabo, hah Contact Red yerk. aku boleh citer the secret on earning money from blog kaw kaw punyer.
Wednesday, 4:00 pm
had an interview session with a reporter from the local newspaper….among the questions …
1. Do you really have to look good and apply make up everyday?
2. Do you expect to become a very popular blogger, i mean among the top bloggers in Malaysia?
3. Why dont u just quit from your permanent job and becoming a full time blogger?
4. Why did you choose ‘Redmummy’s’ name?
5. What is your family’s reaction to your blogging life, cos you seem to be very busy blogger, day and nite?
News on Redmummy to be out on February, The Star.
korang nak jawabkan soalan2 tu? eh boleh boleh…reporter leh tolong editkan, she s reading my blog mar hahahahahaha…..
ok udah, ini interview ke 3 for 2010! good move!